This job has closed. Click here for more jobs.
Roster Support Officer
Eldercare is a leading not-for-profit aged care provider in South Australia with in excess of 1500 employees. Our workplace culture embraces teamwork, innovation and a dedication to our purpose of delivering peace of mind with our care.
Eldercare has an exciting opportunity for a Roster Support Officer:
- Casual Position - Flexible days
- Eastwood location - Head office based
Reporting to the Service Resourcing Manager, the Roster Support Officer will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service to all our Eldercare sites to fill both planned and unplanned leave. Ideally the successful individual would have flexibility to be able to work on the weekends with occasional shifts during the week to provide leave coverage of other Roster Schedulers.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- possess excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- have an ability to work in a fast paced environment with excellent time management skills
- provide customer service with a can do attitude
- have an ability to work a flexible roster
- well developed written and verbal communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
If you want to join our inspiring team, we can offer you:
- attractive staff benefits such as salary sacrificing
- an opportunity to contribute to the care and quality of life for our residents
- great team environment with variety in the role
- modern facility with onsite parking
Eldercare encourage you to apply if you are a committed and results-driven individual who is passionate about delivering high quality outcomes whilst modelling the behaviours underpinning Eldercare's values of respect, accountability and connection.
Please contact Mahfuz Houssain, Service Resourcing Manager on 8291 1094 to learn more about this opportunity.
To view the Job and Person Specification for this role please click here
Applications by C.O.B Friday 9 October 2020.